Tuesday, June 20, 2017

2017 Update

Hi,

I wanted to post since it had been so long. I feel like part of why I haven't posted is because I am sort of a tragic tale. In many ways outside of my surgeries. I got lost for a while, but have found my way into a wonderful place.

I had a surgery on April 4th.

It's the same surgery as my last surgery.. a bone fusion, but this time it's my left foot.

I"m 10 weeks in.

Cast came off a week ago.

I'm starting PT (which I have never done before) tomorrow! EEEK.

I"m learning how to walk hopefully for the last time in my life... this would be the 5 times including when I first learned after birth (totally counts).

This is the worst bit I think. The Isolation has grown, hence the blog post. I took my first steps with crutches yesterday then spent the rest of the night icing. I had to ice my knee too because I fell from being tired.. When I fall I go knee first, luckily I had a knee pad on but I still hit pretty hard.

I want to touch a bit on what life has been like. However, for now I'm happy with just putting this out there.


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's done. I hope you're walking well. My second knee surgery worked great. I have an interview at SuperCuts on Monday for a Manager position. Let me know how you're doing. Love you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ran across your YouTube channel about your foot. Got worry because you didn’t post anymore, found your other channel. My heart is hurting for you and all you’re going through. I hope wherever you are out there, you’re doing okay. Know you make a difference and the world is better because you’re in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VRSano offers clinical hypnosis through virtual reality. It acts as a pain self-management tool helping for such times as preparing and recovering from surgery. VRSano is a simple and efficient solution to help patients reduce stress and anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lung cancer often goes unnoticed in its early stages. As the disease develops, a persistent cough develop and chronic cough worsen. include chest pain, shortness of breath, hoarseness, bloody fluid coughed up from the respiratory tract, and frequent bouts of bronchitis or pneumonia. Sometimes the first was bone pain, headaches, dizziness,I was so piss off and tired of my life until i read about Dr Itua herbal medicine on blogspot i really thought it was scam when i first contacted him so little time i think about it and bought the herbal medicine which i took for three weeks and i was totally cured his treatment is so unique,I never thought i will be able to be free from Lung Cancer.But not only this Lung Cancer This great man can cure,Dr Itua also told me he can cure such diseases like... COLORECTAL CANCER, BLADDER CANCER, PROSTATE CANCER, KIDNEY CANCER, LUNG CANCER, SKIN CANCER,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. UTERINE CANCER, LEUKEMIA,HIV/AIDS,OVARIAN CANCER,BLOOD CANCER,MEN/WOMAN INFERTILITY,BURKITT LYMPHOMA - NON-HODGKIN.BRONNCHIAL TUMORS, BRAIN TUMORS,BILE DUCT CANCER,BONE CANCER,VAGINAL CANCER,HERPES VIRUS,LOVE SPELL,HEPATITIS,HE'S A GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR.HERE HIS CONTACT EMAIL::: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/. WHATSAPP:::+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete