Sunday, June 2, 2013

Non Union Week 3| Introducing my Vlogging channel!

I'm starting a Vlog along with my Blog! I'm really excited about it. I've wanted to Vlog for a very long time but nothing ever really got me into it. Now I actually have a reason to do it and I can't wait.

I'm going to be Changing my blog name so for those of you who aren't subscribed to my blog already you may want to consider subscribing so you don't get lost when trying to find my blog. I'll do it in a couple weeks. The new name will be TheFootGal.blogspot.com so that it matches my Youtube Channel and my Twitter .

I also wanted to ask the people who read this blog and who are going through this surgery some questions. My next vlog post is going to be about things friends and family can do to support you during this. I just wanted your input on things to talk about in the video. Please anything would be great so I can have insight from you guys in my video. So anything that either you wish people would do more of or that people have done that has greatly improved your recovery process!

So here is my First Vlog:


On other news my foot surgery is going to be on June 11th.. Just under two weeks away. The Pre-Op is going to be on June 4th and I will be writing about that.

Thanks for coming and Again any questions or just to say my blog helped! send them to my new Email :

kristythefootgal@gmail.com

Kristy.TheFootGal


2 comments:

  1. Kristy,

    Your wearing make-up. Cute!!!

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your hair in this video.

    ReplyDelete