Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nonunion week 6| Talk about surgery

Hey everyone! I went to the new doctor yesterday. The office is an hour away from where I live so we left at 2 and got home at 5:40. That's my reasoning for not having enough time to update and edit my vlog videos last night!

I had a few people suggest that I do a video of my emotions before a doctors visit. So I'll post that now:



Please let me know what you think! I wish I could have made the video in the car while driving. That's when my emotions are the highest but I fee I expressed myself pretty good. I want it to be something to prepare people who may have a difficult health issue and to let those who may be those peoples lives the emotions that come with it. I hope it helps people.

Now on to the details of the visit. I also made a video for this. I used a diagram as you can see below to help people understand the difficult and rare situation I am in. I really think doing this video is going to show people (even people who have followed this blog the entire time) what is really going on. I can't believe I didn't think of it before! So watch the video and enjoy! I would really appreciate feed back for Ideas and suggestions on future posts!



In the video I show that I'm going to be needing a pretty intense surgery. Today or really soon (I hope) I will be trying to set up a pre-op for surgery and get the ball rolling.

Kristy.The.Foot.Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment