Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Advice from others | Enjoy

Hello,

I am currently just having a pleasant night off from work and thought hell. I might as well post on my blog. I found some amazing videos and resources that I didn't realize what they were. First off this website:

http://community.goodbyecrutches.com/blog?sort=newestPosts

I had Goodbyecrutches tweet me and asked me to post my advice on their sight. I haven't thought about it for months and just saw the tweet again and I am so glad I did. I have read some really great advice on this website before but didn't realize how it worked. Check it out it's great for lower body injuries. I'm on there find me!

Second here are some videos I've found by looking at this site!



Needless to say I'm very excited! 

Always, 

   Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment